Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am so incredibly desperately hungry

5 posters

:: Life :: Food

Go down

I am so incredibly desperately hungry Empty I am so incredibly desperately hungry

Post by Izinator Wed May 08, 2013 12:05 pm

I haven't eating anything since about 3PM yesterday. The plan was to get to campus, do my app presentation with senior IT management and then eat subway. But lo and behold, what important thing do I leave behind? My wallet. Now I can't eat until I get home at 11PM when I'm done with work. Excellent. I already feel lightheaded.
Izinator
Izinator

Male
Registration date : 2008-07-12
Number of posts : 4457

Back to top Go down

I am so incredibly desperately hungry Empty Re: I am so incredibly desperately hungry

Post by rockytop10essee Wed May 08, 2013 12:07 pm

Can you ask a friend to borrow some cash and pay him back tomorrow?

rockytop10essee

Registration date : 2010-07-14
Number of posts : 4383

Back to top Go down

I am so incredibly desperately hungry Empty Re: I am so incredibly desperately hungry

Post by Izinator Wed May 08, 2013 12:10 pm

Yeah I was thinking about that, but then something happy just happened! I found a dollar in my pocket, which means ranch doritos from the vending machine! I will survive this day.
Izinator
Izinator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by rockytop10essee Wed May 08, 2013 12:33 pm

...1 dollar...on doritos....wow...

rockytop10essee

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Pie~ Wed May 08, 2013 1:23 pm

I don't know what it is with guys and NEVER KNOWING WHAT IS IN THEIR POCKETS.

~Pie~

Female
Registration date : 2013-01-23
Number of posts : 596

http://www.dpan.webs.com Come join!

Back to top Go down

Post by Izinator Wed May 08, 2013 1:50 pm

This is actually a good point. I don't really know what I have in my pockets. I always triple tap myself and make sure I have my keys, wallet and smartphone though.

Of course, I didnt do that today...
Izinator
Izinator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Pie~ Wed May 08, 2013 2:06 pm

...like how?! I guess guy pants have bigger pockets shrug

~Pie~

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by albino squirrel Wed May 08, 2013 2:30 pm

I always know what's in my pockets
Wallet
phone
pen
keys
small knife if I feel like it

Last edited by albino squirrel on Wed May 08, 2013 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I missed and apostrophy oh noooooooooo)
albino squirrel
albino squirrel

Male
Registration date : 2009-03-01
Number of posts : 7956

Back to top Go down

Post by rockytop10essee Wed May 08, 2013 5:18 pm

I never carry stuff in my pockets because I'm paranoid about it falling out. My phone is the exception.

rockytop10essee

Back to top Go down

Post by morbidlyobesegiraffe Wed May 08, 2013 9:18 pm

I hate carrying a purse/bag because I feel like a grandma sometimes and other times, other people think they have the right to inflict their junk on me, but pockets are small, so I'm conflicted. I could just be all classy and get a fanny pack, I guess.
morbidlyobesegiraffe
morbidlyobesegiraffe

Female
Registration date : 2011-12-12
Number of posts : 2251

Back to top Go down

Post by rockytop10essee Wed May 08, 2013 10:47 pm

Well it depends on the purse you're carrying if you feel like a grandma...

I need a smaller wallet. That would solve a lot of issues I think...especially one that doesn't have holes in the bottom so my change doesn't keep falling out...

rockytop10essee

Back to top Go down

Post by morbidlyobesegiraffe Wed May 08, 2013 10:49 pm

My wallet has a hipster owl on it. I should show you sometime via webcam.
morbidlyobesegiraffe
morbidlyobesegiraffe

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Pie~ Thu May 09, 2013 9:15 am

Mine's Vera Bradley or whatever. I haven't used it in ages because I never have money. Because I spend it. As soon as I get it. I had to start this whole little 'bank' thing with my mom because I spend money so fast.. I just write down how much I have and she doesn't bother to give me the money haha..

~Pie~

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by rockytop10essee Thu May 09, 2013 10:11 am

I fret over spending money. Every time I spend money I feel guilty.

rockytop10essee

Back to top Go down

Post by morbidlyobesegiraffe Thu May 09, 2013 10:55 am

Same. I can spend it without much stress now, but I debate about it for awhile and end up returning a lot of stuff.
morbidlyobesegiraffe
morbidlyobesegiraffe

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Izinator Thu May 09, 2013 11:10 am

I uh, spend money a decent amount. Credit cards kinda let you do that...
Izinator
Izinator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by rockytop10essee Thu May 09, 2013 11:22 am

morbidlyobesegiraffe wrote:Same. I can spend it without much stress now, but I debate about it for awhile and end up returning a lot of stuff.
Yeah. And I do stupid stuff like debating over some more expensive things, and end up not buying them, and then regretting it and buy a cheaper version that isn't as nice.

rockytop10essee

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Pie~ Thu May 09, 2013 2:21 pm

I dont usually buy super expensive stuff. Usually just clothes... So I don't really have a problem spending it yes I like it, I buy it. Awesome Christine said that I am going to be the person who is always in debt when I'm older. But pssht I know how to handle money, if I ACTUALLY HAVE TO. I dont need to right now so why bother. xD lol

~Pie~

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by morbidlyobesegiraffe Thu May 09, 2013 3:53 pm

I am paranoid about losing money ever since I dropped a twenty on the sidewalk. At the mall, I check my wallet several times sometimes before leaving the store because I really don't want to lose any.

But yeah, when I spend money I think of how many piano lessons, dog walks, hours if babysitting it took to earn the money and then I usually don't get anything and just put it in the bank.
morbidlyobesegiraffe
morbidlyobesegiraffe

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by rockytop10essee Thu May 09, 2013 4:28 pm

Lolol ditto. I always check to make sure my wallet is secure. Once I left purse containing my wallet with my debit card and cash and ID and everything at Costco and I flipped out. After it was returned to me I made sure that from then on I wear crossbody bags so I never leave it anywhere.

rockytop10essee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: Life :: Food

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum