Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Minecraft Server

4 posters

:: Technology :: Gaming :: Minecraft

Go down

Minecraft Server Empty Minecraft Server

Post by Izinator Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:15 pm

Ladies and gents, I am happy to say that we have a brand new minecraft server up and running on my new ESXi server.

zifotu.homelinux.com

Come and play!
Izinator
Izinator

Male
Registration date : 2008-07-12
Number of posts : 4457

Back to top Go down

Minecraft Server Empty Re: Minecraft Server

Post by albino squirrel Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:09 pm

Sounds good. I'll be on tomorrow or the day after most likely!
albino squirrel
albino squirrel

Male
Registration date : 2009-03-01
Number of posts : 7956

Back to top Go down

Post by ilikeorangejuice Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:40 pm

Nice! I think I will play now
ilikeorangejuice
ilikeorangejuice

Female
Registration date : 2012-07-01
Number of posts : 433

Back to top Go down

Post by Izinator Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:22 pm

I forgot to mention that Craftbukkit is currently on a build that supports only up to client 1.6.4 so youll have to launch your client as 1.6.4 to connect. As soon as they roll out a stable build for 1.7.2 ill update the server.
Izinator
Izinator

Male
Registration date : 2008-07-12
Number of posts : 4457

Back to top Go down

Post by albino squirrel Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:28 pm

Haven't been able to get on yet, I'm trying to stay ahead on assignments.
albino squirrel
albino squirrel

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ilikeorangejuice Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:16 pm

ya I can't get on it.
ilikeorangejuice
ilikeorangejuice

Female
Registration date : 2012-07-01
Number of posts : 433

Back to top Go down

Post by Dartina Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:12 pm

I forgot about lent and now I don't think I should play
Dartina
Dartina
----------------------------

Female
Registration date : 2008-06-23
Number of posts : 8991

Back to top Go down

Post by albino squirrel Wed May 07, 2014 12:39 am

Well, I have a base of operations (otherwise known as a hole in a wall) up and running. Short-term plans are to get a better farm going, then get an enchanting table going. I have the enchanting table, and all the paper I could need, I just need leather, and I can't seem to find many cows. Probably because I killed them all.

Long-term plans are to build a sweet castle on top of the mountain that I live under.

And that's your daily cool story from me. We need to try another Minecraft night, last time didn't work so well.
albino squirrel
albino squirrel

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dartina Sat May 10, 2014 9:29 pm

Sounds like a productive schedule ahead of you! And yes I would like to have a more functional Minecraft party. I haven't had the best internet access this past week so any non-single-player minecrafting was out of the question.
Dartina
Dartina

Female
Registration date : 2008-06-23
Number of posts : 8991

Back to top Go down

Post by albino squirrel Sun May 11, 2014 3:44 am

Ok, well anytime in the evenings this Summer I should usually be down for some Minecraft.

Oh, also I found two herds of Donkeys and a herd of horses. (I think 'herd' is the right word to use there.)  I'm pretty sure they were to the South of wherever you guys are.  (I'm not sure where anybody besides me lives, so that's where the uncertainty comes in.  Also I'm assuming that you guys all live in the same place.)

As long as I'm Here I might as well make another update, because the progress and status of my Minecraft activities is something that everyone cares about.  It's also something that I like to talk about

I'm up to 50+ Exp levels, but my enchanter isn't up to snuff yet, so If I die before I enchant something, I'll probably ragequit for the next three or four cosmic epochs.  Actually now that I think about it, I could just enchant a whole bunch of stuff to low levels, and then combine them later, so that I don't waste all that Exp if I die.  I think I'll do that.

The farm is up and running, I have wheat and potatoes, and as soon as a kindly zombie happens to drop a carrot, I'll start growing those.  I needed to get some glowstone to maximize farm efficiency, so I now have a Nether portal.  Also It appears that I built the first Nether Portal in the game, so if anybody goes to the Nether, when they come back they'll probably spawn outside my house, because Nether Portals are stupid like that.  Most of my time so far has been spent exploring the extremely extensive cave system I happened to build my place directly on top of.  I don't suppose I'll be done with that anytime soon though, so I guess I should start focusing on other things.  (I just never have enough iron for some reason, even though by now I have like 8 stacks or something like that.)

I think I've decided to make the giant Castle more of a gradual project, since it will take time to get materials to build it anyway.  I've layed a bit of a foundation, but I'm unsure as to what exactly I want to do with it, so I think I will now take some time to explore the world.  I want to collect some clay for bricks anyway, so I guess I'll do that too.

Last edited by albino squirrel on Sun May 11, 2014 4:17 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I didn't write enough about Minecraft, so I had to write some more.)
albino squirrel
albino squirrel

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down