Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horses

2 posters

:: Technology :: Gaming :: Minecraft

Go down

Horses Empty Horses

Post by Dartina Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:11 am

They've been officially in the game for a while now but I'm just wondering what horses you have and what their names are. My primary steed is Winston. I also have one named Charlotte and a few others. Me and my six year old sister played on my world over the summer and we'd mostly just ride around on them. (We got them through creative mode because my world is from like minecraft 1.5 so I don't get new stuff naturally.)
Dartina
Dartina
----------------------------

Female
Registration date : 2008-06-23
Number of posts : 8991

Back to top Go down

Horses Empty Re: Horses

Post by albino squirrel Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:41 am

I went on an expidition on a world of mine to find horses.  They're pretty hard to find, if you haven't just started a new world.  After like an hour or so we found 3 though so I was happy.  I took the spotted one, and named him "No Name"  so that I could cross the dessert on a horse with no name, as per the lyrics in this song. Also before I found him I happened across some diamond horse armor in a village, so I was super pumped to find a horse.

And then I forgot to save the world when I reinstalled windows on my computer. Goodbye No Name, you were a noble steed.
albino squirrel
albino squirrel

Male
Registration date : 2009-03-01
Number of posts : 7956

Back to top Go down

Post by Dartina Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:58 pm

That is a pretty depressing story, but I'm jealous that you found diamond horse armor legitimately.  But anyways, I guess you'll always have memories of No Name aw <3.  You should've taken a picture of him so we could imagine it better!

I just went on mine to take pictures.  My sister had a donkey but idk where he is.  She also lost her other horse and I can't remember the name of the black horse we have so there are not pictures of them.  Here is Winston and Charlotte (their armor is all cheat):
Horses 2013-110

Horses 2013-111

Also, while you're here John, do you know why this chunk will never load?  I've had them before but they've gone away after a while.  This one has been here for like ever.  It happened where I built my party room and it's lame now. Sad
Horses 2013-110
Dartina
Dartina

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by albino squirrel Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:04 pm

Geez I don't know, what happens when you try to walk on it? Do you play on a server? I've never had that problem before, but I know missing chunks are often server issues. But yeah I have no idea why it doesn't go away.
albino squirrel
albino squirrel

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dartina Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:41 pm

Well I guess it's probably from a server thing then. I've had this world for a long time and switch it between a server and single player pretty often. I guess it's like that forever then huh? waah.
Dartina
Dartina

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by albino squirrel Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:30 am

Have you tried building on it? Or walking on it? Or maybe like pouring water over it or something? I'm just curious if there's anything you can do to make the game 'update' or whatever and realize that there actually are blocks there.
albino squirrel
albino squirrel

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dartina Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:13 am

Oh sorry I forget to answer those questions in my last post. I've tried walking on it and you just get stuck in it. I had to be teleported out of it because it seemed impossible to get out of it. Idr if I tried to place blocks on it but I guess I should try that and the water thing.
Dartina
Dartina

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by albino squirrel Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:34 pm

You should probably make a backup save of your world first, in case it gets corrupted or something in the process.
albino squirrel
albino squirrel

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dartina Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:54 pm

Good idea hahah. Ok I tried placing a blcok and it acted like I placed it and I didn't have the block anymore but nothing happened. Same thing with the water, it poured and there was no water to be found. I tried jumping in again and some animals followed me and they were able to just walk out of it like no big deal. It was kind of weird.
Horses 2013-111
Horses 2013-112
Dartina
Dartina

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content