Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New update

2 posters

:: Technology :: Gaming :: Minecraft

Go down

New update Empty New update

Post by albino squirrel Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:05 pm

I'm more posting this topic because I was surprised that I didn't find out about this update until after it came out. Like I actually haven't been playing Minecraft at all for the past few weeks. Sad.
albino squirrel
albino squirrel

Male
Registration date : 2009-03-01
Number of posts : 7956

Back to top Go down

New update Empty Re: New update

Post by Dartina Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:13 pm

That's how I was when I just played last week or something. I was so happy by all the decorations that I decided to make a village in my ancient single player world. Idk what's new outside of decorations though..
Dartina
Dartina
----------------------------

Female
Registration date : 2008-06-23
Number of posts : 8991

Back to top Go down

Post by albino squirrel Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:09 am

They actually did a lot with the new biomes, but I haven't played enough to have an opinion on the changes yet.  Yeah a lot of the new things they added were just small items, like decorations, that don't really change the gameplay at all.

I'm going to say I think Minecraft has seen its heyday.  For me, the flowers and the stained glass are nice, but they're not really important additions to the game, there were mods for those things years ago.  The Nether and End updates, Redstone updates, beta 1.3, beta 1.8 , those were important updates that added game-changing mechanics.  They've reached a point in game development where all they can do is add new items and creatures.
albino squirrel
albino squirrel

Male
Registration date : 2009-03-01
Number of posts : 7956

Back to top Go down

Post by Dartina Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:06 am

Yeah that's true. I doubt they'll ever come up with anything major now. Just the basic concept of the game is so enjoyable though that I'm sure it'll stay pretty popular for decently long. There's nothing like starting a new world (preferably with other players) and freaking out about when night is coming because the monsters will kill you.
Dartina
Dartina

Female
Registration date : 2008-06-23
Number of posts : 8991

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down